Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitched one time Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2019
Hello, im not sure whom to contact. I was doing a one time dungeon/gauntlet with friends called Tanglewood Terror Gauntlet. I have other dungeons around it which cause 2 of my friends missing out on joining in; which wasn't a problem. My other friend and I got in and my game bugged; I couldn't move. I couldn't turn my screen. I could only teleport and even then it didn't work, in the end I was forced to completely reload my game, forcing me to miss out on a one time dungeon I paid for. What are my options with this? Do I just miss out on a run or is there a way I can be reimbursed with another?

Administrator
YourLocalHost on Nov 4, 2020 wrote:
Hello, im not sure whom to contact. I was doing a one time dungeon/gauntlet with friends called Tanglewood Terror Gauntlet. I have other dungeons around it which cause 2 of my friends missing out on joining in; which wasn't a problem. My other friend and I got in and my game bugged; I couldn't move. I couldn't turn my screen. I could only teleport and even then it didn't work, in the end I was forced to completely reload my game, forcing me to miss out on a one time dungeon I paid for. What are my options with this? Do I just miss out on a run or is there a way I can be reimbursed with another?
Hello! This very occasionally happens. If it's still occurring, please contact our support team and we'll help you get unstuck:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game