Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

glitching seeds when harvesting plants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2008
i was harvesting my Evil Magma Pea's a few minutes ago and after doing so some of the seeds had gone to my bank, i went to the bank and there was ALOT more than i had, i took my seeds out with the intention of replacing the ones i had harvested then getting rid of the bugged ones, when i was almost done it started saying something like the transfer couldnt be completed, i restarted my game and the bugged seeds were gone, i think i ended up losing 1 seed which wasnt big deal as i had a couple extras,

just wanted to let you guys know about this

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
jewelking88 on Aug 23, 2018 wrote:
i was harvesting my Evil Magma Pea's a few minutes ago and after doing so some of the seeds had gone to my bank, i went to the bank and there was ALOT more than i had, i took my seeds out with the intention of replacing the ones i had harvested then getting rid of the bugged ones, when i was almost done it started saying something like the transfer couldnt be completed, i restarted my game and the bugged seeds were gone, i think i ended up losing 1 seed which wasnt big deal as i had a couple extras,

just wanted to let you guys know about this
This has happened to me before too. It's a visual glitch where it has counted the seeds (or some of the seeds) twice. Logging out of the character and back in or leaving the area and returning usually resets it to display the correct number. You shouldn't have lost any seeds because of this but if you did lose any you can contact KI and ask them to check your account and replace them for you.

Good luck and happy gardening!