Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Karamelle Badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2015
Several karamelle badges are bugged and aren’t rewarded even when the qualifications are met. Some that I know are bugged include “Drawless Victory” (defeat Jamburglar without casting), “Index Finger of Justice” (defeat Boogie Bogeys solo), and “Booger Boxer” (defeat Oogie Boogie with only single target hits). I haven’t finished them all so I’m not sure if there are more that are bugged. However, I’m an avid badge collector (497 so far) so I was wondering if these would be fixed anytime soon?

Administrator
Andrea WildFlame on Jun 20, 2021 wrote:
Several karamelle badges are bugged and aren’t rewarded even when the qualifications are met. Some that I know are bugged include “Drawless Victory” (defeat Jamburglar without casting), “Index Finger of Justice” (defeat Boogie Bogeys solo), and “Booger Boxer” (defeat Oogie Boogie with only single target hits). I haven’t finished them all so I’m not sure if there are more that are bugged. However, I’m an avid badge collector (497 so far) so I was wondering if these would be fixed anytime soon?
We're working on the badges in upcoming updates. Thanks for pointing out specific ones!

Survivor
Apr 02, 2015
Is there a date or time frame they will be fixed by? I have also noticed the "Magnificent Mayhemist" and "Maximal Mayhemist" badges are bugged as well. As far as Karamelle badges go, some are being rewarded for the wrong action. "Index Finger of Justice" is now being rewarded for soloing Castle Gobbsmack, when it's supposed to be for soloing the Bogeyman's gymnasium. Hope this helps in speeding up the badge updates.