Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lest we forget . . . banner

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2023
I claimed it and activated it but I can't find it . . . where is it?

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
Where is the gift window to claim the banner? I'm not the only one who can't find it after claiming and activating it! Where is the gift window? I searched the book, this site, asked support and posted here asking and still nothing and no one to say where it is.

Why is my previous question not being posted?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
cardorarla on Nov 13, 2023 wrote:
Where is the gift window to claim the banner? I'm not the only one who can't find it after claiming and activating it! Where is the gift window? I searched the book, this site, asked support and posted here asking and still nothing and no one to say where it is.

I moved all these here, into Halston's Laboratory since this seem to be a bug, if anyone else is having this issue, please let us know.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cardorarla on Nov 13, 2023 wrote:

I did post a reply for you yesterday, Nov. 13, but I still don't see it listed here (Nov. 14). In order to find your gift, you must do this:

- Then select one of your Wizards to play.
- When you are in the game, on the left side of your screen, you will see an Icon with a large Red Gift Box, with a ribbon around the box. That is the Gift Icon.
- Click on that Gift Icon, and it opens your Gift List window.

It shows a maximum of ten windows with your unclaimed gifts listed.
Scroll through the windows until you see the Banner of Remembrance listed. Then, click on that Banner and "accept" it. That will put the Banner in your backpack.

If you have not claimed gifts from your windows recently, they may be overloaded, and you might have to "clean out your gift list by accepting some of them". That will reset your gift windows and additional gifts appear if you still have any more.

Please be sure to visit the Wizard101 Central fansite here: https://www.wizard101central.com/index.php.
You might find that your questions are answered quickly over there. If you don't have an account, just follow the instructions on the login screen. There is no cost to join the Central Community, and I think you might enjoy it! Look forward to hearing from you over there!

AluraMist (on W101 Central)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AluraMist2 on Nov 14, 2023 wrote:
I did post a reply for you yesterday, Nov. 13, but I still don't see it listed here (Nov. 14). In order to find your gift, you must do this:

- Then select one of your Wizards to play.
- When you are in the game, on the left side of your screen, you will see an Icon with a large Red Gift Box, with a ribbon around the box. That is the Gift Icon.
- Click on that Gift Icon, and it opens your Gift List window.

It shows a maximum of ten windows with your unclaimed gifts listed.
Scroll through the windows until you see the Banner of Remembrance listed. Then, click on that Banner and "accept" it. That will put the Banner in your backpack.

If you have not claimed gifts from your windows recently, they may be overloaded, and you might have to "clean out your gift list by accepting some of them". That will reset your gift windows and additional gifts appear if you still have any more.

Please be sure to visit the Wizard101 Central fansite here: https://www.wizard101central.com/index.php.
You might find that your questions are answered quickly over there. If you don't have an account, just follow the instructions on the login screen. There is no cost to join the Central Community, and I think you might enjoy it! Look forward to hearing from you over there!

AluraMist (on W101 Central)
I don't know why but the link in my previous message did not work. Trying to repost the link again for the Wizard101 Central fansite: https://www.wizard101central.com/index.php