Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loading Page Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2019
Since the past two maintenances I've encountered an issue that I've never had before. For some reason whenever I'm going into/leaving a zone or dungeon, my loading screen is freezing on me. Sometimes the page turns and I can enter but for the most part after this loading page has been frozen for some time the game now crashes or tells me that this zone can't be loaded or isn't available right now. I'm then given a little box that says "ok" or "exit.".

This is happening so much now that I can't even play the game. This is troubling because I'm a paying member as in I have purchased a year membership to a game that I can't even play anymore. This needs to be resolved. I've already sent in a ticket but again I've paid for a subscription to a game that I can't even play. I need a realistic solution to this problem as soon as possible.

I've reinstalled the game a few times already, I've restarted my computer and my internet. I've played other online games and I'm having no issues on my end. This seems like a server issue but this is definitely coming from Wizard's end. Any feedback or help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Survivor
May 20, 2020
Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Just wanted to confirm, my friends and I have had this issue for the past month. I realized it wasn't my connection speed because everything else runs smoothly. It only lags during the loading screen.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2016
So, me and my brother both play this game and have been facing the same issue starting yesterday. We assumed it was the internet and gave it a while to fix itself, but after it hadn't we restart the router and still, it didn't work.

What was happening was every time we loaded into the character selection screen, we'd click on one of our wizards and it would say, "That area is closed right now" which is weird because it's happened on all of my wizards, one in the commons, pet pavilion, the crucible and every other place they have been in.

I don't know if this is a problem on my end or not, but it would help a lot if someone would help me figure this out considering there is a member benefit going on and i'm not able to take advantage of it or finish my questing.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I have been unable to play at all today due to this issue. Been getting the "Area is not available. Try again later." message every time.

Administrator
We're taking a look at the issue, thanks for the reports!