Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Character

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I have emailed you guys maybe a week ago previously about the issue with no response. My life character got deleted and I was wondering if it was possible if you guys were able to bring him back? Thanks

Administrator
tiger165g on Jul 27, 2019 wrote:
I have emailed you guys maybe a week ago previously about the issue with no response. My life character got deleted and I was wondering if it was possible if you guys were able to bring him back? Thanks
Hi tiger! Did you receive a support ticket #? If so, please respond to that number. If not, please try another email domain such as gmail instead of yahoo, as the email might have gotten stuck along the way.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
How do I use the support ticket number? I couldn't figure it out and i've seemed to misplace it.

Administrator
tiger165g on Jul 29, 2019 wrote:
How do I use the support ticket number? I couldn't figure it out and i've seemed to misplace it.
If you received a response with a ticket #, then to communicate again with support all you need to do is reply to that support ticket response. Our team will receive the reply.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I guess my problem is, how do I respond with the ticket number? Like do I type it in somewhere or?

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I haven't received a response from any of the team, I have gotten a number though.