Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest not responding in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I was given the quest to fight at the statue in the plaza of Conquests by Lazlo.

The quest line is "No Weaklings Allowed"

The quest arrow directed me to the statue to the top and left facing away from Lazlo

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
...and somehow I entered the post before I was done typing.

The Quest arrow was leading me to the statue to the top and left when walking away from Lazlo.

This was about 6:15pm CDT. I am not sure of the Realm.

I was not the only Wizard this was affecting. I know there were two others that where in my vicinity trying to get the red crystal shard to activate.

Christopher Ghoststalker

Currently STUCK in Dragonspyre

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The quest in particular requires you to use the summon crystal of theEarth Elemental and defeat him in battle.

He is located at the top left hand corner from Lazlo.

Have you tried altering realms in order to get the crystal activation to come up?

I recall having to do this for a few of these summon crystal quests as they tend to be extremely buggy from time to time.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Good afternoon,

The quest is till not responding.

The quest line is "No Weaklings Allowed" The Quest Finder Arrow is directing me to the Colossus Statue. The crystal shard is not responding.

It is 12:33 CDT and I am in Banshee Realm

I am on my Death Wizard, Christopher Ghoststalker. He is 5,000 XP from being level 48.

Please, please fix this.

Frustrated Wizard
Still Stuck in Dragonspyre
Christopher Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Quick update.

The Crystal works fine for my max level Life Wizard.

Went back with my Death at 12:51 CDT and there were two other wizards trying to activate it without luck. Could not get it to work for my Death Wizard on the quest.

C Gs

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
And it worked as of 1:30 CDT

Thank you!