Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Recovering a friends lost accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2015
I've talked about this in another post but its been two months and I havent gotten a reply so I thought I would make another. I have a problem concerning my friend who lost their two accounts to a hijacker within the family account. Since then, KI banned the entire family account, locking my friend out and leaving him with no access to them since. He has done no wrong and really wants his accounts back. He would post on the forums himself but since his accounts are banned, he can no longer log in. He also has been getting ignored by the emails he has sent to customer support and feels as if he can never reach out to you guys. I've been playing wizard101 with him for years and we both share love for this game and to see this injustice happen to him hurts. Is there a way he can recover his accounts so he can play the game again?

Administrator
saffrondawndreamer on Dec 10, 2020 wrote:
I've talked about this in another post but its been two months and I havent gotten a reply so I thought I would make another. I have a problem concerning my friend who lost their two accounts to a hijacker within the family account. Since then, KI banned the entire family account, locking my friend out and leaving him with no access to them since. He has done no wrong and really wants his accounts back. He would post on the forums himself but since his accounts are banned, he can no longer log in. He also has been getting ignored by the emails he has sent to customer support and feels as if he can never reach out to you guys. I've been playing wizard101 with him for years and we both share love for this game and to see this injustice happen to him hurts. Is there a way he can recover his accounts so he can play the game again?
Hi saffrondawndreamer,

Please have your friend contact support directly and inquire about his account. They will be able to explain what's occurring and what actions they may be able to take to help him. We cannot provide support via third parties for the safety and privacy of the individual.

They can contact support directly at support@wizard101.com if they no longer have login access to the website. For reference and help articles, the normal page is here: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Mar 12, 2015
Im here to give an update on his situation. Thankfully, customer support finally responded with the intention to help but he found that they stopped replying after they asked for the original email for his accounts(which is the one he was using to contact them) and he answered telling them that that was the original email for both accounts. This happened 2 months ago as well, which started the silence of customer support until now. Maybe its because he no longer has custody of his accounts on his email because of the hijacker, but thats what we are trying to solve.