Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

temporary mount expiring on teleport

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2014
Yesterday I finally used the chromaticat 90 day mount.
When I used a castle teleporter to teleport to a different castle, it was no longer mounted and not in my backpack.
The notification icon on the left stated it had expired.
I don't remember if it was this account or my other account so I am posting on this account.

This morning I used a 7 day temporary bronto mount on my other account. I then used the castle teleporter to port to another castle, and received the same issue and notification.

Administrator
CaitSith99 on Nov 5, 2020 wrote:
Yesterday I finally used the chromaticat 90 day mount.
When I used a castle teleporter to teleport to a different castle, it was no longer mounted and not in my backpack.
The notification icon on the left stated it had expired.
I don't remember if it was this account or my other account so I am posting on this account.

This morning I used a 7 day temporary bronto mount on my other account. I then used the castle teleporter to port to another castle, and received the same issue and notification.
Please contact our support team and they'll be able to look into your accounts to help you get this sorted out: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game