Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"That Area is Closed right now, try again later."

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2019
I sent a topic earlier called "Loading Page Bug" but the truth is I had no clue what the real problem was called.

I did some research and found the problem in one of your 2011 topic posts. My situation was "That area is closed right now, try again later.". I clicked the support link that was given from that 2011 post and sent a copy of one of the many error notifications that I was given. I was also told that "Your zone could not load on server.". Anyways, I sent a ticket to support so hopefully that can get taken care of.

You can disregard my earlier post that I made here and delete it since I sent one to your support division as well now. I apologize for the inconvenience but it was just frustrating that I couldn't play on my day off. Hope you understand.

Administrator
ScribsX on Jun 18, 2020 wrote:
I sent a topic earlier called "Loading Page Bug" but the truth is I had no clue what the real problem was called.

I did some research and found the problem in one of your 2011 topic posts. My situation was "That area is closed right now, try again later.". I clicked the support link that was given from that 2011 post and sent a copy of one of the many error notifications that I was given. I was also told that "Your zone could not load on server.". Anyways, I sent a ticket to support so hopefully that can get taken care of.

You can disregard my earlier post that I made here and delete it since I sent one to your support division as well now. I apologize for the inconvenience but it was just frustrating that I couldn't play on my day off. Hope you understand.
No worries at all ScribsX, thank you for contacting support!