Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transfering a wizard to another account, but not in a family account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
I created my main account 10 years ago using my mom's email address. I never made a "Master Account" or a "Master Password" and yet one exists and I have no idea what it is. This problem would be simple except for the fact that the email address I mentioned before no longer exists. I was told I had to create a brand new account (which I did) but I have a level 104 wizard on this account that I have worked very hard on and I wish for the full experience of having text chat and making purchases online for memberships and crowns. I wish to transfer this wizard to the new account I made but it says I need to have them in the same family of accounts, but I can't do that since I don't know the account's Master Password (which I never made). I believe I am owed the courtesy of this exception because I have no way of updating this account's email address because it keeps sending a new Master Password to an email that just disappeared.