Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transferring Character Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2014
Hello there,

I'm having trouble getting a reply back from Support after providing all the necessary information to them after they sent me the email regarding the requirements. I was hoping to get the character transferred in a day or two but its been a week now since I've heard anything. I'm really sad because the membership is running out and I haven't got the character transferred yet. Everything is correct and meets the requirements on your guys' page.

The support number is: Question Reference # 200424-000765
If someone can help me that would be great!
Thanks!

Administrator
FlipBro on May 6, 2020 wrote:
Hello there,

I'm having trouble getting a reply back from Support after providing all the necessary information to them after they sent me the email regarding the requirements. I was hoping to get the character transferred in a day or two but its been a week now since I've heard anything. I'm really sad because the membership is running out and I haven't got the character transferred yet. Everything is correct and meets the requirements on your guys' page.

The support number is: Question Reference # 200424-000765
If someone can help me that would be great!
Thanks!
Hi FlipBro! Support has a lot of these requests they have to process, our apologies for the delay. Please respond back to the support ticket and we'll help you out right away.