Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Undersea Enchantment Bundle Glitched??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
So I redeemed the Underwear Enchantment Bundle, and as I joined the game, I didn't get the "gift" icon on my screen. However, I did got my crowns, but not my new items. I tried rejoining the game twice, and nothing happened. I don't if it's a glitch or not, but I really want my items from the bundle.. Can someone tell me what do I need to do in order to finally get my items?? I don't want to think that I just got scammed over a bundle, and just regretting on buying it.

Administrator
KittenKawaiiChan on Oct 28, 2020 wrote:
So I redeemed the Underwear Enchantment Bundle, and as I joined the game, I didn't get the "gift" icon on my screen. However, I did got my crowns, but not my new items. I tried rejoining the game twice, and nothing happened. I don't if it's a glitch or not, but I really want my items from the bundle.. Can someone tell me what do I need to do in order to finally get my items?? I don't want to think that I just got scammed over a bundle, and just regretting on buying it.
Please contact support for account concerns like this one and we'll be happy to help you out: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game