Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I Use Teleporters Cross-Houses?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
I have a question regarding the Teleporters that are available on the Crown Shop. I am currently trying to build a massive project of making 221B Baker Street (Sherlock Holmes's and Dr. Watson's iconic apartment) in my Royal Estate (Marleybonian House). I bought both that House and also the Metropolitan Manor, which gives more of a "London apartment" vibe on the exterior.

My problem is that, while I love the outside of the Metropolitan Manor, I need at least three rooms/floors to create the ground floor, the study/sitting room, and Holmes's bedroom, and the Royal Estate has that (plus a secret "basement"-ish entrance that can be Mrs. Hudson's rooms!) perfect interior.

My question is...if I spend 2,500 valuable Crowns to purchase a Teleporter from the Crown Shop, would I be able to use them cross-Houses so I can keep the exterior of the Manor but the interior of the Estate?

Or, if I can't do this, is there another alternative to combining the looks?

Thank you so much in advance!

Diverteix-te and good hunting,
—Fiona IronFlame, Level 45 Diviner (soon to be Morgan Storm)

Fiona IronFlame,Pyromancer
Cheyenne LightSong, Theurgist

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
For those who cared, LOL, I took a leap of faith and decided to buy a Transportaler. To my delight and relief, it worked. Project Barker Street is now complete!

~M.S.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
Yes, you can use teleporters across houses. You can buy a recipe to craft any teleporter from a vendor in Celestia. The recipe is easy to craft so you can save crowns by crafting it.
Enjoy decorating

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
austin starbreaker on Oct 31, 2023 wrote:
Yes, you can use teleporters across houses. You can buy a recipe to craft any teleporter from a vendor in Celestia. The recipe is easy to craft so you can save crowns by crafting it.
Enjoy decorating
Thank you! I wish I would have waited and heeded your advice first, as I did spend Crowns on it. Nonetheless, it accomplished its purpose, so I'm at least satisfied in that regard. Thanks so much!