Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Voices in Caravan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
In Caravan, when you go up a ladder and stand just above Sandiago's tent, you hear a male and female voice discussing trying spices, Babylon, some resurrected overlord and other things. You can hear them faintly from the ground, but they are more clear on top of the ledge over Sandiago and even more clear when you put in earbuds or headphones. Has anyone else noticed this? If so, are they coming from some other part of the game? Is it a weird glitch? Does it mean something I still need to discover (I just started Mirage, I still need to fight the ghultures)? It was so weird!!

Llewella Lotuspetal

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
confused159 on Dec 1, 2016 wrote:
In Caravan, when you go up a ladder and stand just above Sandiago's tent, you hear a male and female voice discussing trying spices, Babylon, some resurrected overlord and other things. You can hear them faintly from the ground, but they are more clear on top of the ledge over Sandiago and even more clear when you put in earbuds or headphones. Has anyone else noticed this? If so, are they coming from some other part of the game? Is it a weird glitch? Does it mean something I still need to discover (I just started Mirage, I still need to fight the ghultures)? It was so weird!!

Llewella Lotuspetal
It's intentional. As you progress through Mirage, more people will drop by and more and more of them will be talking in the background. Their chatter is about what's been going in Mirage based on your actions, so there's no need to worry. If you would stay to hear every word from them, by all means.

This is a very well-liked addition in Mirage & in the game, and I have no doubt this will carry on in more worlds to come... and even past worlds & P101, too.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2014
I heard those too, I think they are just sound affects.

Tarlac Skyward

Survivor
Aug 26, 2013