Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Female Commander Robe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2012
So back in the Summer update Commander Robe was made no longer obtainable. Being that it has no other direct copy in terms of looks and was a super popular cosmetic item, I believe we should get the cosmetic back.

I am not saying directly bring back the name with it to keep the players who grinded for it feeling unique, but give us an equal for the male commander robe that is prestigious robe. Any method of bringing the robe look alike into the game would be mostly fine, be it high loyalty cost, a bundle but it has the same appearance, crowns gear bundle like they did with prestigious or even doing activities for it like the code wands in Zafaria.

The robe I propose is statless and cosmetic only with a name that differs from Commander Robe to once again keep the players who earned it when it was still around from feeling like they didn't get cheated.

Do you guys think something like this should be introduced?

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Absolutely, I agree with you. The commander robe is one of the best cosmetics in the game, and since there's a lack of good-looking gear in this game, it should make a comeback. The alternatives in the crown shop don't even begin to compare to the commander robe, since the gold accents on the alternatives can make it difficult to go with certain colors, and it just overall looks better.

In case you didn't know, the male commander robe is actually available for players to fish in a certain house. So if someone says that the robe shouldn't be brought back for players to obtain for the sake of "prestige", they should know that male characters can obtain the commander robe to this day, no pvp required. It's simply not fair that female characters can't obtain the commander robe for cosmetics.

In my opinion, the prestigious robe that can be fished from the Massive Fantasy Palace, absolutely needs to be changed so that BOTH genders can wear the commander robe. Because let's face it, no one really wanted the veteran robe that is given to us when female characters fish for the same exact item.

With "rate my stitch" being implemented, hopefully we'll see the commander robe again, along with better looking gear.