Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Floating Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2022
I think it would be awesome if you could add a mount that let's a player hover or float around without any visual mount. Being magical and all, we should be able to float or hover around on our own power without an external visual aid, like we see in cartoons and movies. A good name for it could be Ghostly Hover, but I'm open to whatever name you come up with.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
GSblue on Mar 30, 2023 wrote:
I think it would be awesome if you could add a mount that let's a player hover or float around without any visual mount. Being magical and all, we should be able to float or hover around on our own power without an external visual aid, like we see in cartoons and movies. A good name for it could be Ghostly Hover, but I'm open to whatever name you come up with.
There are in-fact hovering magical mounts dropped in the Jewel pack in the Crown Shop. They are called Brume’s and there is on for each school of magic! :3

Survivor
May 14, 2022
Kyle IceWielder on Mar 30, 2023 wrote:
There are in-fact hovering magical mounts dropped in the Jewel pack in the Crown Shop. They are called Brume’s and there is on for each school of magic! :3
Oh ok, I didn't know that and I don't think I've ever seen anyone with it. I will check that out. Thank you.