Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loyalty Genie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2009
I was wondering when the loyalty shop resets, I have 2 sections that will not reset and I dont know why one section is the mount section is the clothing section the other is the mount section. All of the others reset when the shop gets updated except for these two sections and im not sure why or if they will

id appreciate a message from a KI staffer who has proper knowledge on this as its not explained anywhere from what ive researched

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Tiffany Emerald Hu... on Apr 6, 2023 wrote:
I was wondering when the loyalty shop resets, I have 2 sections that will not reset and I dont know why one section is the mount section is the clothing section the other is the mount section. All of the others reset when the shop gets updated except for these two sections and im not sure why or if they will

id appreciate a message from a KI staffer who has proper knowledge on this as its not explained anywhere from what ive researched
Hey there the Loyalty store resets usually within 3 month so people can get a chance to look/buy whatever is new.

It's been suggested in the forums that we add a timer to the items in the store which I find to be a great idea, more on that whenever I get an update.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Tiffany Emerald Hu... on Apr 6, 2023 wrote:

I believe the Mount stays for 3 months, because that gives players a chance to save up the 12 tokens needed to purchase the Mount. If the mounts changed more often, then players might miss out on one that they wanted.