Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i miss the last levels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2012
now that i am on egipton levels i am tired of the place, any suggestions?-jasmine rainbowheart.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Hero
May 07, 2015
omagicspells on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
what do you mean?

Heather StarSong level 42
that was what i was going to say

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
kittne483 on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
now that i am on egipton levels i am tired of the place, any suggestions?-jasmine rainbowheart.
I'm assuming you mean Krokotopia, since it is Egyptian and "egipton" corrects to "Egyptian" to me. I would suggest you to speed through quests if you don't like them and get someone to help you if you can. Krokotopia in my opinion, is one of the worst worlds and have one of the worst stories in the game. You can get through it quickly if you speed through it, then you will end up in Marleybone, which is a lot better than any world besides Dragonspyre in my opinion. There are three major parts of Krokotopia, the Pyramid of the Sun, the Krokosphinx, and the Tomb of Storms. Krokotopia is a quite organized world in my opinion despite how terrible it is. It's a pretty easy world to quest in too.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
krokatopia is the world that never ends. Thankfully, we have enough other stuff to do now that you don't need all the side quests in order to be the right level when you finish krok. Just do the main story line quests in krok, and do all of crab alley, wysteria, and grizzlehiem then move on to marleybone.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015