Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Queue Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Hello everyone, I have resorted to posting on this forum because I reached out to KingsIsle Support twice and both times my issue went unresolved.

I am unable to join a normal Beastmoon Queue. I was in the queue for almost 4 hours and I was not able to successfully join a match. There was a maximum of 3 players that were able to join my queue, each one giving up after the next and leaving the queue. I actually came in contact with one of the members in my queue at the Beastmoon Event in the PVP area who stated he was in the queue for 8 hours with no success in joining a single match. He was having the same issue as me.

When I reached out to KingsIsle they stated:

"Hello, Thank you for report. We have reported this information to both our testing teams and our game makers and they have stated the following: "There is no issue with Beastmoon queues. This has been tested extensively and this functionality is working as intended. " If you wish to engage in further dialogue about this with our Game Developers our Community Manager or our community in general or have any feedback or suggestions you wish to share with our game makers, designers, or developers and community manager regarding any aspect of the Beastmoon Hunt event you are welcome to post it here on our event forums: Events: Deckathalons, Beastmoon Hunt, contests, and other outside of game events developed by KingsIsle https://www.wizard101.com/forum/events-8ad6a42a6b26c4d0016b56a707147931 Our game makers and community manager do take player feedback extremely seriously and this is the most direct way to reach them in regards providing your feedback on any in-game issue."

Even though my username and specific wizard were mentioned, it seemed like no one took a look into my account to see if there was in issue. I ended up doing some research and found a forum where a player stated that they experienced similar issues to mine after their child speed-hacked the Beastmoon game without the parent's knowledge. Although I did nothing of the sort, I began to understand what might have happened.

Wizard101 underwent maintenance last week. When they underwent maintenance, I was in a Beastmoon match. When I logged back in the next day, I spawned in a Beastmoon arena in my wizard form. I couldn't teleport to the Commons, my house, or friends. I ran around aimlessly for a few minutes, then realized I didn't try teleporting to my marked location. I tried teleporting there and successfully left the Beastmoon arena. I assumed that maybe this got flagged as me "speed-hacking" since I was running around in my wizard form at regular wizard speed. The wizard I stated previously who had waited 8 hours to join a match had the same thing happen to him.

I replied to KingsIsle support and explained what happened. I was ignored. I sent another email, and instantly received what seemed like an automated reply (because it was sent to me at the same exact time I sent my email in) stating the same thing. Now, I am resorting to these forums.

I have played Wizard101 since 2009 I believe, back when the last world was Dragonspyre, and the highest achievable level was 50. I have supported this game so much, and spent so much money on it. It makes me really upset that when I reach out for direct support I am ignored. Beastmoon is my favorite event and I was so hyped to play and collect scroll of fortune awards, just to play for a day or two and get "banned" for the remainder of the event. I really hope someone in this forum can help me out and explain why this is happening to me, as I have never experienced this before.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Hi, I am first seeing this now and it upsets me that no one has replied in over a month! It is a shame KingsIsle Support does this time and time again to the good people who love this game. I so often get the same exact reply from Support and know many others who experience Support being unsupportive.

I do not know who you are but I would really appreciate it if somebody from KI would address this issue. You represent all of us players who have had a negative experience happen to them in this game only to be made to feel ignored by the company you invest a large sum of your life on. I am rooting for you CynthiaA713. Has there been an update since posting this?

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
After replying to you on this Topic I saw you did indeed give an update on a newer Topic you started. Too bad this website doesn't consolidate Topics of a continuous. I'll give a reply on your newer Topic.