Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

From god to favorite Whipping Boy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
At low to low mid myth wizards are pvp gods but then hey you decide you max out your godly myth to find out you been simply left behind and all other school having a big laugh when they see you in pvp even consider dead wait in most dungeons. Max lvl stats just dont hold up to anyother schools. Spells easy to deal with minions haha waste of pips. The only school that later on in game is rewarded with a weaker spell earthquake which is where all the trouble starts for myth every school has grown stronger except for you. Sure you can say that it gets rid of blades and shield but how useful is that? At questing little to no use and in PvP very situational don't do much damage you lose 6 pips Most schools hit hard enough without blades at least with myth over all low stats. At this point the only reason i have my myth is cause i love the art of the spells. For a long as i been playing myth has been deemed the worst. Will this ever change?