Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

60 balance with no quets? please read & help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
My lvl 60 balance is left to the lvl 60, while there is coming even a lvl 90 cap, unfortunately, my balance has no quest, last time i quested was at floating land-stormriven, i cant understand whats happening and this gets me very angry. Please help me out!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Blue4Demon on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
My lvl 60 balance is left to the lvl 60, while there is coming even a lvl 90 cap, unfortunately, my balance has no quest, last time i quested was at floating land-stormriven, i cant understand whats happening and this gets me very angry. Please help me out!
This link to one of the fansites will give you a list of all quests in Celestia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110487

At the very top of that list, it looks like you need to talk to Edith Benchley in the Celestia Base Camp. She gives you a quest called "Destination: Moon", after you have completed all of the Main Quests in Stormriven.

You can scroll down that page and see all of the quests in Stormriven in case you need to check them.

Hope this helps.

(Note: if the link doesn't work by just "clicking" on it, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the information.)