Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another loss of pips problem

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
Since you all have failed to fix the group-type spells like tempest to not lose pips when your target is killed, here is another pip problem for the circular file.

When I had targeted my Storm Lord to a target, it was taken out by someone else. No problem on that one, I had it happen my other spells without an issue. The main problem is that not only did my Storm Lord not activate, but I also lost the 7 pips that I invested in it.

Again, I thought this problem was supposed to be fixed but apparently it hasn't been.

Anyway, here is another bug report for you all to figure out.

Defender
May 08, 2009
WizardofWorI wrote:
Since you all have failed to fix the group-type spells like tempest to not lose pips when your target is killed, here is another pip problem for the circular file.

When I had targeted my Storm Lord to a target, it was taken out by someone else. No problem on that one, I had it happen my other spells without an issue. The main problem is that not only did my Storm Lord not activate, but I also lost the 7 pips that I invested in it.

Again, I thought this problem was supposed to be fixed but apparently it hasn't been.

Same thing with my meteor strike, Someone kills the target , my meteors never touch the ground and i loss four pips. Yay.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
WizardofWorI wrote:

THIS MUST BE FIXED or CHANGED!!! ASAP!
This happens to me ALL the time too. I think that if you target a enemy
with a spell card number of pips don't matter, but what DOES matter
is that if someone eles KILLS that enemy before you get the chance to
cast your spell then the card just goes back into your deck to be drawn again and your pips SHOULD STAY the same! But this is not happeneing
anymore and at least I'm loosing my card to be played again and also loosing all the pips that would have been spent if I got the chance to cast my card.
This is not fair at all IMO.

Fizzle and loosing pips etc. is apart of the game btw.