Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battling Enemies

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
So far after playing this game, i am already comfortable with all of it. I love the way your friends work together battling enemies and finishing quests. However, i am having a bit of a problem. As you may know, when you are walking around a place where there are enemies, you can avoid them by walking on sidewalks, right? Well, sometimes it does not work well.

I always try to avoid enemies while walking around, however when i do get caught by accident, i want to flee because i did not want to fight. And when you flee, you lose ALL of your mana and end up in the commons. There is a great downside.

Not only with enemies like "lost souls" in Unicorn Way and trolls in Cyclops Lane, but all enemies may do this. I am now in Marleybone and i fear walking around because you walk on rooftops, and there are no sidewalks. Plus, you must walk over a bridge of wood to get to another roof. When i do that, i immediatly get caught. Is there any way to avoid this?

Defender
May 15, 2009
MSS11 wrote:
When i do that, i immediatly get caught. Is there any way to avoid this?

Timing.

In MB, walking in the centre is the "sidewalk" equivalent.