Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Fire Cyclops Bug!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
The Fire Cyclops' "Temper" spell is supposed to give the target player a single pip and then IF there are DoTs (Damage Over Times) present on that target player, it is supposed to clear a single DoT and replace it with a HoT (Heal Over Time).

The "Flame On" spell used by the Fire Cyclops puts a large DoT on the user in exchange for 225 AoE (Area of Effect) damage on the opposing team.

I just used "Flame On" and then attempted to clear the large DoT that was placed on myself by using "Temper". However, "Temper" DID NOT clear the DoT that was placed on myself for using "Flame On". The resulting HoT for meeting the requirement for the "Temper" spell still appeared.

Has anyone else ran into this issue where "Temper" was not clearing certain, if not any spells', DoTs?

Note: I have only experienced this bug with the "Flame On" DoT that's placed on the user.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Most spells in bm that put a dot on self like fire elf or fire cyclops cannot be removed. It could also be a result of the dot still acting as a hot but I think they got that bug fixed.