Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

berserk

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 19, 2011
i was in zafaria when i got my new spell berserk.It makes healing boost higher but for me it is the same i have 57 boost for incoming and when i put berserk
on my character it still heals the same

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
noe99664 wrote:
i was in zafaria when i got my new spell berserk.It makes healing boost higher but for me it is the same i have 57 boost for incoming and when i put berserk
on my character it still heals the same

Beserk has nothing to do with healing (as indicated on the card). Mend is the aura/star spell that improves healing. Beserk is a star/aura version of the Feint spell.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Berserk is 40% damage incoming, while 30% damage outgoing, no?

I really like the idea of the spell, but ... man, when I think all the mobs just casting non-stop rank 4+ spells at you around every corner, I don't think I would want to subject myself to a much greater punishment.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Berserk is 40% damage incoming, while 30% damage outgoing, no?

I really like the idea of the spell, but ... man, when I think all the mobs just casting non-stop rank 4+ spells at you around every corner, I don't think I would want to subject myself to a much greater punishment.

Yes, very situational spell.

Death makes great use of this spell (since they can take extra damage through drains) and Ice can use this spell with an Absorb active.

Most other schools probably have to use this spell for one round (the round you intend to attack) and while you don't have aggro from the enemies.