Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss Glitch, Possibly

AuthorMessage
Champion
Oct 30, 2011
On the boss Hisser, later on in Khrysalis, he has a cheat that triggers a tempest unless you attack him every turn. Instead of doing quite a bit of damage, as it probably should, it does an 80 per pip that he has tempest, not counting his power pips as 2. I would assume this is a glitch, as it makes this cheat almost completely worthless?

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
tell king isle at kingislesupport.com blaze deathward lvl 77 fire pyromancer

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
sorry, I meant email king isle at kingisle support.com

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Aaron SpellThief on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
On the boss Hisser, later on in Khrysalis, he has a cheat that triggers a tempest unless you attack him every turn. Instead of doing quite a bit of damage, as it probably should, it does an 80 per pip that he has tempest, not counting his power pips as 2. I would assume this is a glitch, as it makes this cheat almost completely worthless?
What school is he?

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
He might not be a storm wizard. Power Pips only count towards the school of focus for bosses alike us.

hope this helped!

~Angela Gem

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Angela Gem on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
He might not be a storm wizard. Power Pips only count towards the school of focus for bosses alike us.

hope this helped!

~Angela Gem
He is fire, but the tempest is a cheat spell. He used it not on his turn, which means that it should probably effect more, otherwise it's just pointless to make him cast tempest. Why make him do an 80 damage per round tempest? There's really no point, and that's why I believe that this is a glitch.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
if he is fire, and his cheat is tempest, and it only seems like power pips are normal pips, that is understandable since he is not the school the spell is. so maybe that is the reason his power pips just seem like regular ones. but that is weak for a cheating boss in a world like this.