Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant Transfer My Pet Tundra Howler To Shared Bank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
So I have run into a problem with some pets that are untradeable and unsellable. This issue seems to only strike specific pets and there isn't a clear reason as to why. School specific pets make sense to not be able to train on not that school and I can make some sense out of Crown's only pets. But the pets I am talking about don't seem to be very special that just can't be transferred through your bank. I will probably find away around this by transferring talents to a different pet, but I'm just curious as to why these pets are the way they are? The Pet I'm basing this off of btw is a Tundra Howler and does not have any jewels. I sadly trained one all the way mega before realizing

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
LiquidTrtle on Jul 2, 2023 wrote:
So I have run into a problem with some pets that are untradeable and unsellable. This issue seems to only strike specific pets and there isn't a clear reason as to why. School specific pets make sense to not be able to train on not that school and I can make some sense out of Crown's only pets. But the pets I am talking about don't seem to be very special that just can't be transferred through your bank. I will probably find away around this by transferring talents to a different pet, but I'm just curious as to why these pets are the way they are? The Pet I'm basing this off of btw is a Tundra Howler and does not have any jewels. I sadly trained one all the way mega before realizing
If the pet is a beastmoon drop during a beastmoon event I guess that's why because it's a special drop .
But Im not sure myself.

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
It appears that the Tundra Howler is not tradeable according to Wizard101 Central. I'm unsure if all of the Beastmoon pets are like this (I have never played Beastmoon) but in the future I would look up the pet on the wiki to be sure just in case. It should have an icon displayed when you hover over it that indicates it's tradeability.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Sadly there seems to be a lot of untradeable pets lately. Even exclusive pets that nobody can hatch with, you can put in the shared bank. It makes absolutely no sense and I hope that all future pets can be put in the shared bank. Usually I hatch with any wizard with a free timer but only one wizard is actually collecting.