Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Constant Tutorial Tips

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2013
I'm ripping through quests left and right, when Ambrose's head pops up on my screen telling me to come see him. I drop everything I'm doing, excited for a new world, and when I get to Ambrose, nothing is over his head. Why? It happens all the time. That bird pops up too, telling me to go see that bear in Olde Town, and nothing is there when I get to him. Also, the bird and that pet guy constantly pops up, telling me stuff I already know, like pet snacks and getting furniture. That Triton guy pops up, telling me to go to him, to go to Crab Alley, which is so easy it's disappointing. I've already ripped through these worlds and seen these tips WHILE I WAS A NOOB. I don't want to see these anymore and has tried to turn them off, yet they just still pop up every time I fight and every world I go to, even if it isn't new
Is it just me, or does this just happen often? Please KI, give me a break. I hate that bird, talking to me about pet snacks 24/7

Administrator
You can adjust the Tutorial Tips setting yourself, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
May 10, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
You can adjust the Tutorial Tips setting yourself, young Wizard.

Even when it is like that, that house item guy keeps telling me You Received a Housing Item!
I would like to know whats wrong