Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown items

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 08, 2009
Now we all know you took back crown items so for money reasons and so free players can't get there hands on strong items and I respect that KI. The thing is you promised that bosses would drop them, well i have battled malistaire twice and jade oni four times and I have not gotten a single crown item If I am unlucky and they do give crown items, please tell me. OK back to the subject.

You know how crown players can buy stuff from zeke right, well we pay each month, not whenever we want. So don't you think it would be fair to to suscribers if you let us buy crown items with in game gold.

So post here if you think this is a good idea or a crazy unfair idea.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I sorta agree with this. I believe they should have left the crown gear in the shops since it was already there in the first place. But, instead create NEW crown gear items for Zeke and rewarding drops. Saying goes, "if it's not broken, don't fix it". My daughter was saving up GOLD to buy the storm hound pet, but now she can't get it because it was taken away. Most members feel this is unfair.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
good idea and jade oni drops the jade oni pet my name is Caleb myth caster level 38 fire and side school storm

Defender
May 08, 2009
Defender
May 28, 2009
Malistaire drops the Storm Hound pet. He's not the only one I have seen drops from either. I don't remember who it was but I also had one of the 35+ hats drop from someone. So, they are out there.