Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor castle quest walpurgisnacht

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
me and a friend beat the ghost of the past and the quest glichted out now it telling us to do it again why? we cant proced with this quest now?

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
I am not replying to the post I am adding something to it. I like to know why it say you win things and when you go look at what you won it not there? It said I won Lady Blackhope from Darkmoor castle and I yet to see it??? This is wrong if I won it, it should be there!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Lordryu88 on Feb 5, 2015 wrote:
me and a friend beat the ghost of the past and the quest glichted out now it telling us to do it again why? we cant proced with this quest now?
If your quest is glitched, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving forward with the quest. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of your wizard who is having this problem, so that they can help you faster.

Your friend will need to send an e-mail too. They can't help another account based on your e-mail. It must come from the person who owns the account.

And to pohbear64 ... that isn't adding to a post. It is highjacking a thread. You should really go back to the Halston Section and post a new thread of your own.