Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deja vu of missions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
So I haven't played wizard 101 in years, about three-ish, and I remember doing most of the wintertusk area, at first i thought I haven't done it, but vague memories of Austrilund and Sudrilund were coming back and I realised I have done them before, but I still have to do the whole questline again. Now to fully confirm this, I went to the storm school where the teacher gave me a quest about strange frequencies and I thought it was a new quest till I had to go to Marleybone to get the celestia key, when I can already access celestia and I've already gone up to the Grotto in the world. I have no clue what is going on, but the years of inactivity may have had to cause a loss of data on my character and I would like to know if it is possible it can be restored? Either that or I'm just a psychic lol

Administrator
Hello,

The situation you are describing, in which your character has completed content that has somehow been lost, is highly unlikely. But, if you are interested in further investigating the issue, I would suggest an email to support@wizard101.com.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
rello on Apr 18, 2015 wrote:
So I haven't played wizard 101 in years, about three-ish, and I remember doing most of the wintertusk area, at first i thought I haven't done it, but vague memories of Austrilund and Sudrilund were coming back and I realised I have done them before, but I still have to do the whole questline again. Now to fully confirm this, I went to the storm school where the teacher gave me a quest about strange frequencies and I thought it was a new quest till I had to go to Marleybone to get the celestia key, when I can already access celestia and I've already gone up to the Grotto in the world. I have no clue what is going on, but the years of inactivity may have had to cause a loss of data on my character and I would like to know if it is possible it can be restored? Either that or I'm just a psychic lol
The quest in Marleybone for the key is completely optional. It used to be a storyline quest but it's anymore. They left it for people to do as a side quest if they choose.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
rello on Apr 18, 2015 wrote:
The Strange Frequencies questline isn't necessary. You just got a side quest that requires you to complete a tower with two cheating bosses.