Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dino Bundle

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
So, I recently got a Dino Bundle, and when I try going to MooShu, It says I need a prepaid membership! This is happening on the update from Aug 21, 2013. Please help me!

Administrator
That's correct. When you redeemed the Dino Bundle you opted for the Crowns, NOT the Membership.

Alternately you can purchase the zones you wish to access with the Crowns you received from the card.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
Yes, but the "Upgrade Now" icon has dissapeared from beside the Crown Shop and I don't see it. This is weird.

Administrator
Cody Lighthunter on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Yes, but the "Upgrade Now" icon has dissapeared from beside the Crown Shop and I don't see it. This is weird.
Correct again. You made a purchase of Crowns in the last 30 days, or redeemed a prepaid card for Crowns within the last 30 days. That means you will not see the Upgrade Now button nor the Game Exit page for 30 days after your purchase.

You will be able to post on the Message Boards for 30 days after you made your Crowns purchase or redeemed your prepaid card for Crowns.

community@wizard101.com