Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon wont load

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Ok so i have a level 52 ice wizard and im in ds trying to complet a quest called "its an honor". When i enter the crucible and go to the vaults for some odd reason the dungeon entrance pads arnt glowing or loading and i cant beat the quest thus enabling me to beat ds. is there any way kingsile can fix this? i cant send a bug report because i am on my parents email and they wont let me on it. i cant switch the emails becaue i need the parental pass code and i cant get that because once again it wound be sent to my parents email adress! so yea see the delima! :x

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
assasin424 wrote:
Ok so i have a level 52 ice wizard and im in ds trying to complet a quest called "its an honor". When i enter the crucible and go to the vaults for some odd reason the dungeon entrance pads arnt glowing or loading and i cant beat the quest thus enabling me to beat ds. is there any way kingsile can fix this? i cant send a bug report because i am on my parents email and they wont let me on it. i cant switch the emails becaue i need the parental pass code and i cant get that because once again it wound be sent to my parents email adress! so yea see the delima! :x

Oh my goodness...this has been asked and answered so many times.

Here is just one example:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/37097.ftl#231111

It's still broken...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
At least it's been a while (two or three days) since we've had a question about the Air Shrine.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
colagada wrote:
At least it's been a while (two or three days) since we've had a question about the Air Shrine.

Now you know that just because you said that, someone is going to ask...