Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elixir of health bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2015
I am not sure if this has been brought up before but when you buy an elixir of health or major health while already under the effects of one and are at max HP it actually drops you down 500 points of health.

For example lets say I have full health, lets just say 3000 / 3000 hp, and only a couple minutes left on the hp elixir in the middle of a major boss fight so I quick buy another from the crown shop before the timer on my turn or elixir expires. My health suddenly drops to 2500 / 3000 hp even though I was full health with the other elixir still active and was only refreshing it.

This makes it counter productive to purchase an elixir in battle. Perhaps a good fix would be to simply include the 500 hp in the gained max hp provided by elixir. So if I was at 3000 / 3000 hp and refreshed the elixir I would stay at 3000 / 3000 hp and if I was at 2500 / 2500 without an elixir and bought one I would be at 3000 / 3000. Or if I was at 2000 / 2500 and bought an elixir I would be at 2500 / 3000 hp.

You would sell more elixirs that way and we wouldn't lose hp and crowns from a possible overlooked bug.

Michael Lifehunter
Death school for life!