Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Emma OwlGlade MISSING!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2012
so one day i was looking at my friends list in the all friends part. emma owlglade was my friend and i had a star filled in on her name and she wasnt there, so i looked though my friends list to see if i mistakently clicked the star and made it unfilled. and there was NO emma owlglade on there!!! i know i did not delete her of corse not course she is lvl 80 storm and she wouldnt have deleted me or would she? i dont think so. if you know her as a friend pls tell me what happened! pls pls pls!!!! oh and KI pls pls pls tell me what happened to her.(meaning ms. grayrose if thats how you spell it) and tell me if she deleted her self or she deleted me or i mistakently removed her, and that day i didnt romove anyone so the thing is she deleted her self or she deleted me. KI once again tell me what happened! still sad great friend my sisters friend too and neither one of us have her. KI tell me pls what happened. i am worried and cunfused pls help!!!!!

Ashley WinterFlower magus lvl 30 fire P.S i love fire! lol chearing my self up.KI REMEMBER TO HELP!

Administrator
If the character is no longer on your friends list she may have:
a) removed you and her other friends from her own friends list
b) deleted her character
c) was permanently banned

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
Emma wouldn't have removed us, or got muted or banned, soooo not like her. She probably got in trouble at home? I met a parent, and she said that would've been what she would do. X sigh X Emma! Can you check if Emma OwlGlade, lvl 80 storm, is deleted? Does it help if I tell you that I friended her ice, Anna( no lastname), last time I checked, she was lvl 54-56 when she mysteriously dissapeared from my list, too. She said she never removed me, and we could fix that, but its not possible now. Can I possibly get to sleep, without thinking something bad happened to her?

9635qm's sister, Alexis SilverHeart, lvl 36 storm.

Administrator
Let me stop you right there.

1. Names in Wizard101 are not unique. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of characters with those names.
2. We will not reveal personal information about another player's account
3. We cannot assist you with this and it does you no good to speculate. You don't really know people online - you know what they want you to know. This person has obviously removed you from their friends list, deleted their characters or been banned, that's the end of the story.

community@wizard101.com