Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemy and Player Health

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
As Of right now whenever I enter a battle i am not able to see neither the health of the enemy or the health of other wizards. I am able to only only see the numbers of my own health. No health numbers. What is going on?

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Can't see them because they are above the top of the screen or because they text just doesn't show up on the screen?
Either way if may be a graphics card issue with your computer.
Is it just the health numbers you can't see or is other info missing too?

Maybe you can try changing the screen resolution setting - either higher or lower. Also check your preferences and set it to display info about everyone. Idk though really, just reaching.

Administrator
You may have inadvertently turned off the 2d combat display (the little parchments that appear during combat to tell you the health of the creatures you are dueling)

You can turn this feature back on by pressing the ESCAPE key when you're not in combat, then click the fourth tab from the left (Gameplay Options)
There you will see "2d Combat Display" - set that to ON and press OK.

Then jump into a battle and the little parchments should appear with the creature's health and other info.

community@wizard101.com