Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish Not Showing up in Fish Aquarium List

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2012
Either I am not doing something right or I have a glitch.

I have several fish that I want to keep in my backpack. I purchased three different sizes of aquariums from the Crown Shop (Large Keeper Multi Tank, Tall Keepr Multi Tank and Regular Small Fry Multi Tank). I purchased the three different sizes because the large one wasn't working and figured I didn't have the right size tank.

I know how to place fish in them, much like how you work a music player. I clicked on the fish icon once I have it in the placement setting and the window opens up, but no fish show up in the list. I clicked on both of the tabs in that menu and nothing. I switched from the three different tanks and still no fish show up in the list. I logged out of my character and came back in. Still not showing up. I logged off completely and came back in, still not showing up. Yes I looked in my backpack to be sure I have fish there and they are, but they don't appear to let me put them into the tanks.

Am I doing something wrong or missing a step?

Administrator
Hello,

When you open your backpack and go to the fish tab, select the fish you want to display and hover over the icon in the upper left hand corner of the portrait. This will tell you the type of aquarium required for that fish.

The first word in a the description is the shape, then the size. So the shape can be "large", "regular" or "tall." Then the fish size can be "keeper", "whopper" or "small fry." Aquariums called "Multi" can hold several of the same shape and size of fish.

Hope this helps in selecting the proper aquarium!

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Apr 10, 2012
Thank you so very much. I thought I had purchased the right tank but didn't. I got the correct one and have my fish in it now. :)