Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

freezing and disconnection

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Hi, i'm constantly freezing and the worst part its happening during battle just a minute ago i was in a group of 3 in the Abyssal cave but right when the battle was gonna end the screen froze for a long time , i waited but it wouldn't change so i closed the game real quick and logged back in. It was to my discomfort that i found out i was ported out of the dungeon and now have to restart all over again . Evan Lotus shard Flamedog1999

Administrator
Hello,

If you are being disconnected from the game it may be an issue with your internet service.

For additional assistance, I would recommend an email to support@wizard101.com.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 07, 2014
Flamedog199923 on May 30, 2015 wrote:
Hi, i'm constantly freezing and the worst part its happening during battle just a minute ago i was in a group of 3 in the Abyssal cave but right when the battle was gonna end the screen froze for a long time , i waited but it wouldn't change so i closed the game real quick and logged back in. It was to my discomfort that i found out i was ported out of the dungeon and now have to restart all over again . Evan Lotus shard Flamedog1999
oh well are u ok