Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I have a couple elevated plants in my group of plants and the bug swatter (level 5 bugs) does not kill the bugs on the elevated plants eventhough they are in the circle. It has happened twice and I am making sure the plants are within the circle. It's killing the bugs for plants on the ground, but i am wasting a lot of energy killing bugs and then not able to keep up with the other plants' needs. Anyone else having this problem?

Wolf Silverblade

Legendary Pyromancer
Grandmaster Gardener
Grandmaster Artisan

Administrator
How are your plants 'elevated'?

If you are using the housing placement stacking bug to elevate your plants - then that's by design.

If they're elevated just because they're on a hill next to other plants then that should work.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
How are your plants 'elevated'?

If you are using the housing placement stacking bug to elevate your plants - then that's by design.

If they're elevated just because they're on a hill next to other plants then that should work.

I have a circle of plants (all in pots) with two of the pots sitting up on a table. Everything is within the large circle for spell casting. I have gone through three rounds of planting (from seed to elder) with this set up and have never had an issue where I have to cast the same spell twice to cover all the plants.

Has something changed recently that this is no longer allowed?

Actually it doesn't work with any of the gardening spells as of today. Once again this is new because I have never had this problem before.

Wolf Silverblade

Legendary Pyromancer
Grandmaster Gardener
Grandmaster Artisan