Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Icon Issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Hi there,

Just wanted to report what I believe to be a bug regarding the Gardening Icon in my castle. Outside it still works fine; but, inside, it is stuck on the red "plants are withering" image when I know for certain there are no wilting plants inside my home. I have two pots, each with a new seedling in them.

This started a few days ago when I had some pink dandelions and while they had some needs, I took care of them, but the gardening icon did not reset. It remained yellow saying "plants have needs/pests." Even after the dandelions became elder and I harvested them, the icon did not reset. It has since moved on to display the red "withering" message.

Any ideas on how to get it to reset? Is this a known issue with the updated Gardening Icon? I love the feature, just wasn't expecting this error. Cheers!

Administrator
Thanks for the report. We'll investigate.

You may also send an email to support@wizard101.com, on the off chance that you actually do have a plant somewhere in your house that you forgot about. They could help you locate it.

community@wizard101.com