Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gardening plots disapearing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
I am missing gardening plots on my balance character, Fiona Dragonblade level 88 on house Red Barn and on the Botanical Garden house. It has been 4days and can you PLEASE fix this bug. The issue are that I have planted a 69 plot on this character and when I harvest it all but 2 plots showed and the rest disappeared. I am sure that you can look at previous times and see how I planted my plots at the red barn on this character. I lost 64 potato plants and time and money I have spent. It seems that there are alot of problems since the last 2 updates and no one seems to care about fixing some of the problems since a new company has taken over this game. I have played this game for 10yrs and have not had this kind of slow response or any kind of resolution to any of the problems.

Defender
May 22, 2012
saffron stormrider on May 19, 2023 wrote:
I am missing gardening plots on my balance character, Fiona Dragonblade level 88 on house Red Barn and on the Botanical Garden house. It has been 4days and can you PLEASE fix this bug. The issue are that I have planted a 69 plot on this character and when I harvest it all but 2 plots showed and the rest disappeared. I am sure that you can look at previous times and see how I planted my plots at the red barn on this character. I lost 64 potato plants and time and money I have spent. It seems that there are alot of problems since the last 2 updates and no one seems to care about fixing some of the problems since a new company has taken over this game. I have played this game for 10yrs and have not had this kind of slow response or any kind of resolution to any of the problems.
I would suggest getting in contact with support as soon as possible. Hopefully at the very least you'll get your seeds back.