Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gizzelhiem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
I notice on the runes I was not able to finish them all, is there other areas I don't know about?
I think you need to explain some the areas but it can be confusing. I don't know where is "Winter deep Warren or Hall of Valor?? thank you for creating this game, it is awesome and I am so addicted to it.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Winter deep waren and hall of valor are both located in nidavillir there is a door that leads to it located in northguard right next to the waterfall. Hall of valor is the middel and winter deep warren is on the right.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Vegaswizard01 on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
I notice on the runes I was not able to finish them all, is there other areas I don't know about?
I think you need to explain some the areas but it can be confusing. I don't know where is "Winter deep Warren or Hall of Valor?? thank you for creating this game, it is awesome and I am so addicted to it.
Winterdeep Warren and Hall of Valor are in Nidavellir, if you haven't yet gotten to Ravenscar, you'll get a quest to go to Hall of Valor, so you should be able to find Nidavellir. If you're already in Ravenscar, find Zeke and Eloise, go to the boat nearby and turn left. There's a path leading to Nidavellir.

On a side note, it's Grizzleheim, not Gizzelhiem.

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Vegaswizard01 on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
This Type Of World Has Many Places To It. Like Wintertusk. Or Forge Of the Ice Hall... And there is a lot of places in wintertusk. Btw Wintertusk is in Gizzlehelm.