Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hi LvL TC / pets ruining PvP for new players

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
I am a new player, my family is playing the game too, I enjoy pvp. There is no place in the current climate for new players in pvp because of pets with sprite, unicorn, and "may cast" spells. People also turtle to use 8 and 9 pip treasure cards that kill you in one spell. Games should be balanced and competitive and while I do respect every persons time investment into their characters no new lower level player will have the items/gold that these people are using. This should be reserved for high level play.

Why this matters to me is I am leveling up with my family, I do not want to out level them, so in the extra time I have in Avalon I enjoy pvp. Kings Isle are you going to do anything to address this issue in the foreseeable future?

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Eaos on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
I am a new player, my family is playing the game too, I enjoy pvp. There is no place in the current climate for new players in pvp because of pets with sprite, unicorn, and "may cast" spells. People also turtle to use 8 and 9 pip treasure cards that kill you in one spell. Games should be balanced and competitive and while I do respect every persons time investment into their characters no new lower level player will have the items/gold that these people are using. This should be reserved for high level play.

Why this matters to me is I am leveling up with my family, I do not want to out level them, so in the extra time I have in Avalon I enjoy pvp. Kings Isle are you going to do anything to address this issue in the foreseeable future?
I dont see anything happening about this because if someone has the time or money to build a better pvp'er than another that is just how the game goes. In sense that would be like asking a player to not use treasure cards while playing and that would not be fair in my opinion. Everyone has the ability to use pets an treasure cards if one person takes the time to hone in his deck or train their pet then they deserve to use it.