Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have a plant/item glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello,
I have some sort of bug/glitch. It is at my red barn. One of my stinkweeds keeps registering as my jaguar tent. I can not plow the weed up, I can not remove the tent from my inventory. It does not even register when I pick it up. I can also pick up my jaguar tent from where I have my stinkweed, but again it does not register in my backpack inventory.
I can keep picking up the tent from where the stinkweed is over and over again.

I do have a lot of items (mostly plants) outside. I had to buy a 50+ elixir. My items are at 290, but one point they where at 300. I think this is when the glitch occurred.
I don't know if this is possible from your end. Can you please somehow fix this bug without me un-installing and re-installing the whole game. I had to do this once already and it took hours for the data to update at my level (33) . I have 5 worlds open and I don't want to go through the constant loading again. Not to mention all the teachers telling me things I already know.
So please, Help me. Tx
Mark Dragon Leaf

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
I tried to update another message, but I can not find it. It will not come up under my author name.
I wanted to update you on this item/plant glitch. It seems to be a little worse than when I wrote you before.
It is at the RED BARN. It seems that all of my camping tents and some items have problems. some of them I can not delete, they don't show up in my backpack. It seems to be a big mess. Like I said before, I just went through re-installing this game and it took hours to load/update while I was playing it again.
Can You just delete all of the tents and camping items that I have outside. Along with the stinkweed that keeps registering as the jaguar tent. Thank You.

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello,
I just wanted to try to catch you if you were going to try to fix this problem of mine with the stinkweed registering as my jaguar tent.
I finally got it to work again. I don't know what I did, but it work's ok.
Thank You Mark Dragonleaf