Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Login and the game starts but........

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Somebody help me please i was playing Wizard101 this morning on this laptop it was working fine no problems, but when i wake up later and want to play it suddenly says Error could not connect to Wizard101 try later and it just keeps saying that, somebody know how to fix this? i havent heard of mainteniance and my internet is working like it should i am watching a video right now :/ O btw is called Error 126 i think

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
It keeps saying that i think its an error i reinstalled the game to only know it did nothing i don't like waiting and well who does, just someone know any solution? i think its called Error 126

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
I Really appreciate this reply as you are paying more attention to the problem than wizard101 right now but also i realize that from the looks of it this has not happened to anyone for a long time... i guess so anyways first my firewall-off don't have a reason to turn it on since i rarely use this computer for you tube, Facebook and all that i got my other computer for that but other says same thing and has been longer so am trying with this one.. well anyways i appreciate the post but this wont work as i have tried this solutions many times from wizard101 central yep i even went there that's how badly i want it to be fixed ;/ well anyways 1week 2days other computer 1month.... i should probably send a ticket it will be my first time but the most i hate is lying to my friend :( i said i would help her wizard to lvl30 this week( she lvl9) with my legendary storm of course :) so i broke my promise i was thinking the problem would be fixed by this week ..so...... am go apologize now

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
If previous solutions aren't working, always submit a ticket. Technology is always changing and you may be the first player to experience a new bug that only affects certain computers (or have certain software that is affecting Wizard101). When all else fails, submit a ticket.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009

Dont worry the exact same thing just happend to me too I was playing Wizard101 and I lost connection so i exited out of the game and when i tryed to log back on it loaded fine ten the white Kingsisle screen came up and an error note came up saying " Cannot connect to Wizard101 please try again later". That was last night and it still isnt working .