Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i really dont want to do it again

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
I was doing ghost avalon and i went to take a shower while my friends were fighting off Sir malory, it gave me the xp and everything but i lost connection when i was walking to the shrine. Please help kingsisle i really dont want to do it again

lvl 80 wizard Hunter Stormstaff

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
ElementalBoss68 on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
I was doing ghost avalon and i went to take a shower while my friends were fighting off Sir malory, it gave me the xp and everything but i lost connection when i was walking to the shrine. Please help kingsisle i really dont want to do it again

lvl 80 wizard Hunter Stormstaff
i hate to be the bearer of bad news... but, when you lose connection, the game registers it as you logged out and resets the instance, meaning that you will have to start over.

if you need help, you can check out wizard101central.com~ creating an account there is free and there's an entire forum devoted to in-game questing meetups.

best of luck!

-von

& the rest

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Honestly, here's my advice: do not ever choose to leave for an extended period like that when you play, and try to plan so that you won't be interrupted. You can't guarantee anything, but it's better to plan ahead. Staying at the computer the entire time means you're a better team player, too.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
was it because of regular disconnection or was it because disconnected do to inactivity? if it was inactivity, sorry, that is how the game works. if it was regular connection, I understand how annoying it is and I don't like it at all either.