Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Incident reporting not working

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Could someone please explain why the incident reporting system is not working. I have tried twice over the last few days to use it and it will not send my request for help from support.

Administrator
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Actually, I did send it by email after I could not get it to go the first time. I also tried to post a topic on it, but my mistake was what I titled it I think. I know it was read just for that reason and rejected.

But there is a problem with my life wizard on the main account and I would like to have it fixed.

There is a quest marker that is still blue at the hut of Captain Bheki Blackhoof even after I have done that quest twice. I also think that wizard is missing some XP as she should be higher in level than my fire wizard on second account. I have done all of the Savannah and Zamunda twice on my life wizard and she is now a considerable amount of XP points behind my fire wizard where as she was ahead of her.

I would just like to know what is happening with this.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Professor Greyrose, could you tell me if this has been fixed. I would really like some help with an incident that I tried by email to get fixed.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Professor Greyrose, I have just tried to submit a report to support through this site again. It is still not working. Yes, I do know about the email, but I have done that recently and don't want to do that again for various reasons that I won't post here.