Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just an Idea and Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I was wondering if there are going to be more worlds added later and if users will be able to get more training from their schools and other schools after they reach level 50?

8) Also I had an idea, I see this a lot when playing with others. People seem to run out of Mana a lot when fighting, is there a way a treasure card , an earned card and also a school type card for giving a certain amount of mana during the a battle when one needs it.

Just an Idea

Jonathan Cates
LvL 45 Death School Trained and Cross-trained with Fire

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
Great idea and question!
The Spell Card that would give players more Mana could be called "Self Confidence" (if there isn't already a spell called that) and it would probably be a Life Spell. It should give around 20 Mana.
Also, there should be another world after Dragonspyre. I guess beating Malistare isn't enough for most people. It's in high demand, so why not?!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I agree, there should be a way to collect more mana or even health. perhaps when you win a battle, you can gain a low percentage of health and mana, when you collect other items or gold/xp?

also, different types of minigames in each world would be nice and different!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
wandergurl wrote:
I agree, there should be a way to collect more mana or even health. perhaps when you win a battle, you can gain a low percentage of health and mana, when you collect other items or gold/xp?

Mana isn't given, but, with the right spell, you can both defeat and fill up health. This is one of the advantages of the Death school. Any 'gift' of health would change the balance of the schools relative to each other.

I would like to see a craftable card that stores mana for a spell, one specific for each school, made out of reagents specific for that school. Maybe a card that decreases mana by one or two. Then again, as you progress in the game, by the time you put on all the traps and blades and feints and...well...a whole lot of boosting spells...you end up with excess mana.