Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Koi Pond Appearence?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Today I was battling the secret boss in Mooshu, Tree of Life aka the imp (forgot his name)! Anyway when he was defeated, he dropped the koi pond. I thought you could only receive the pond from the pack. (And a tip for all of you pet collectors, he drops the regular minotaur!)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
KN1GHT69 wrote:
Today I was battling the secret boss in Mooshu, Tree of Life aka the imp (forgot his name)! Anyway when he was defeated, he dropped the koi pond. I thought you could only receive the pond from the pack. (And a tip for all of you pet collectors, he drops the regular minotaur!)

o.O my friend said she got it to in mooshu
does that mean these are dropped on mooshu bosses
looks like i need to farm some bosses then
although i already got a koi pond

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
KN1GHT69 wrote:

I dont remember where I saw this, but Professor greyrose claimed that:

"All items in crowns shop can either be dropped by an enemy or purchased in gold." I think this includes gift packs also. Now, as for the crescent axe of the astrals...